Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy Moments: Summer Plans (Late Post)

I was not able to join the Mommy Moments Summer Plans last week due to missed abortion. I had vaginal bleeding last April 4 at my twelfth week of pregnancy. My transvaginal ultrasound result showed an 8 weeks 6 days embryo without heartbeat and my pregnancy was diagnosed as early embryonic demise. I did not undergo any operation since my body expelled the embryo, blood clot and placenta naturally. My OB-Gyne advised me that I am fit to work after a week of bed rest.

Of course it was a disheartening experience. But I have to move on. I know God has a better plan for us. I am just thankful that at lest God already gave us our daughter Celine and I believe that in the near future He will give us our second baby at the right time.

To forget the tragic experience, I have the following summer plans in mind to keep us busy this summer:

  • Cook my hubby’s favorite kare-kare
  • Prepare refreshing food for Good Friday (my hubby’s relatives will visit the house) and at the same time witness the crucifixion of the   Cutud crucifixion at Pampanga)
  • General cleaning of our house (hopefully the construction and finishing will be completed this summer)
  • Having more bonding time with hubby (probably watch movie with him) and baby Celine (practice walking with her and read storybooks with her)
  • I bought this summer outfit for my baby for our summer trips ( with her new Yaya)
  • Swimming with my family at Subic Sweet Water

I know it will be hard for me to enjoy the summer. But maybe God has a reason why this happened near the Lenten season.

This is my late post for Mommy Moments Summer Plans Edition.

1 comment:

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...