My expired PRC ID was finally renewed today. I and hubby went to PRC Manila for the renewal of my ID and for the registration of his new license. The experience on the renewal is faster today. I recommend for those professionals who lives in province to renew their license thru the Fast ID system of PRC so they can apply and get it the same day. Here are the steps I followed today (preferably applicable to CPAs):
1. Make sure that you will bring the following requirements:
a. a photocopy of your old PRC license (bring also the original for verification)
b. A total of P900 (P450 for fast ID and P450 for renewal). Since my ID was already 1 year and 1 month
expired, I paid P600 (one-year expiration) for the renewal plus P30 for every one month expiration. So
I paid a total of P1,080 for the renewal of my ID.
c. one-piece passport size picture with name tag. There is a 1-minute ID express outside the PRC building
just near the gate where you will only pay P80 pesos for 4 pieces passport pictures.
2. Get the application for "fast ID" in the Information booth on the left side of the entrance gate.
3. Proceed to Window 30 and submit the photocopy of your old PRC ID and the duly filled-up "fast ID" form
for the assessment of fees. The assessor will then write the fees on the form.
4. Pay the assessed fees at the Cashier (Window 4 or 26 will do).
5. Proceed to the MegaData Express office located in the center of the lobby for your picture to be taken and for your application to be encoded.
6. Proceed to Window 30 and submit the portion of the form for PRC and show the Official Receipt. The designated hour to claim the renewed PRC ID will then be written on the claim stub.
7. Claim your ID at Window 31 after 2 hours. Since we arrived there at 8:30 and finished the steps in 9:00am, I was able to claim my new PRC ID at 11:00am. IDs can be claimed at 11:30am for those applications until 10:00am, beyond this time but before 2:30pm IDs can be claimed in the afternoon.
Hope the professional moms out there will be able to renew your PRC ID too without any hassle!
Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...
The month of December is the most stressful month for me for the year of 2011. Not because of the holiday season, but being the weakest mo...
Who does not want her baby to have that beautiful smile? Of course, all of us moms want our baby to have those beautiful teeth. Since I w...
I was not able to join the Mommy Moments Summer Plans last week due to missed abortion. I had vaginal bleeding last April 4 at my twelfth we...