Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Late Post About Christmas


I was not able to update my blog for the past few days because of many errands and unexpected events. I had noticed that December is a weak month for my baby. As I still remember it was also in the month of December when she was hospitalized in 2009. She was just 2 months at that time. Anyway, I just want to share how we spent our Christmas for 2011. 
my little brave girl, still smiling even with a dextrose!

beer session for the boys

another beer session , hihi

On the night before Christmas, we prepared a simple celebration for the Noche Buena. I was not able to take pictures that night because I forgot to charge the camera. On the Christmas day, as usual, we visited our parents in both sides. We intend to do this every year to instill in our daughter the value of respect and gratitude to our parents. We also want her to experience the Filipino tradition of visiting relatives and show respect by blessing ( mano in Filipino). This Christmas has been another special memory to remember. I am so grateful that every year we spend Jesus Christ’s birthday together with my family.
my sweet tot opening her gifts

Christmas is an expensive holiday for adults. But that makes me happy. It is very fulfilling whenever I give something to people who are special to me. It is also very touching whenever they remember us every Christmas thru through the gifts they give us, whether big or small.
God bless our family always

my little princess, isn't she adorable?

The whole year of 2011 has been a good year for us. God has showered us blessings. Yes, we encountered trials such as the miscarriage and few moments of sickness. But these trials were so little compared to the blessings and opportunities that God has provided us. I am not only speaking of the material things but also the priceless gifts that we received from Him. I am thankful for another year, for it means I have another chance to become a mom to my little one and a wife to my husband. May God continually bless our family, and shower us with love, happiness, health and peaceful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...