Friday, December 2, 2011

Girl's Talk: Something New


This week's theme for the Girl's Talk is "something new"-things we did not have or done before that we were able to do for this year. I want to share  the blessings that God has given us this year. We never had these things before since we are just starting to build a family. But we are thankful to God for providing us a shelter, a notebook (my favorite gadget) and my new hobby where I earn money online.
I've never been to online job before, but now, I have my first earnings for an online freelance job


Finally we have a new home we can call our own..
Netbook: Everybody's favorite



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new accomplishments! :) More to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first online earnings and your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you already found online earning like most of us did! i hope 2012 will bring more and bigger opportunities for us who earn online ^_^

    ReplyDelete

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...