|So excited for another Christmas with my little one|
Christmas is almost here. People are busy making things for the holiday. Here are some of the things we do in preparation for Christmas:
1. I and hubby have been busy in our work also preparing for the office Christmas Party. Aside from this, we are also planning for a Christmas Party with my hubby's relatives to be held in our house.
2. We are thinking what food to prepare for the Noche Buena. Hubby is requesting for the recipe on how to make beef jerky which is a good nutritious snack for both children and adults. It has been the tradition of the Filipino families to gather together during Christmas and enjoy the delicious food for the Noche Buena.
3. Christmas is also the time for giving. Every year we put our effort and a little budget for the little things we would like to give our family, friends, relatives, office mates and of course our "inaanaks". Our Christmas Tree was already set in the first week of October, but we are still in the process of thinking for Christmas gifts.
4. Aside from the Christmas Tree, we hang a Christmas lantern in our veranda and our front door to keep us reminded for the feelings of Christmas.
5. We are planning for our visit to our parents. Just like Baby Jesus' respect and love for Mama Mary and Joseph, we would like to show our respect and gratitude to our parents.