Friday, March 25, 2011

Mommy Moments: Heavenly White

It’s Mommy Moments again. (^^)
The color white reminds me of heaven. And having my little darling angel is so heavenly.
Heaven is a wonderful place. It speaks of innocence and peace. Everytime my baby smiles, it brings me peace. I feel like there’s nothing in this world that could make me anxious about life. Because for me, my little angel is my everything.

I hope you’ll see an angel in my baby’s pictures also (^^).

My little angel @ 6 months

angelic smile

This is my share to  Mommy Moments

13 comments:

  1. she is so cute on that fluffy stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang cuteeeee! she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tabachingching! pwede pakurot! heheheh...

    happy mommy moments!

    here is my ENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang cute naman ng baby na ito! pede syang model, mami dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. our hearts leap out of cuteness! she is so adorable; an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's an angel sent down from heaven! she's so cute!!! visiting your MM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. winner! :D so cute! :D happy mommy moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very angelic indeed! you are so blessed to have a baby as cute as her. :D

    here are my toddlers in their whites http://www.totteringmama.com/2011/03/mommy-moments-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's so lovely with that beautiful smile! great shots! :) PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...