Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Baby Celine Can Read (Volume I)

Since I noticed that my baby prefers books and DVDs rather than stuffed toys and Barbie, I tried to buy online last January 18 this Your Baby Can Read Program which is composed of flash cards, flip flap books and DVDs. After ten days of watching the DVD and reading to her the flash cards, Celine was able to recognize words and commands easily thru this learning kit. It is the her rapid development motivates me to further develop her language skills. I can see it really works. She can even follow the dance steps on the
music portion of the DVD. She makes us proud always. May God continually bless her for us. (^^)
I was not able to post this video which I took last January:
My baby Celine @ 13 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...