Monday, December 20, 2010

And the Star of the Night Goes to..

Christmas Party 2010

We had our Christmas Party last December 17, held at our office. It is a time of the year to relax, enjoy the night, forget about the work and have a gathering. It was a simple, fun-filled party with retro look. It was one of the happiest Christmas parties I have attended. We were required to wear 60’s, 70’s and 80’s costume. I browse thru the internet to see what costume I should look for. Christmas party outfits need not to be expensive. I thought of buying something reusable, something I can wear again for some occasions. Got my costume from a tiangge at Maligaya 168 located at San Fernando, Pampanga. I bought a black skirt with big ribbon, dangling earrings, accessories, yellow blouse and a pair of boots at Ukay-ukay (second-hand).

All the girls were looking very glamorous and all the boys were enjoying the night with SanMig Light beer(my hubby included)!


Christmas Party is also a time to see your boss mingle with her staff,
to build harmony with your colleague, to see the real beauty
behind the stress from work.. (^^) (With the San Fernando (P) Branch ladies
  

Our Christmas presentation: Performing Stop by Spice Girls
(Maybe I should gain weight now, I look so thin!)
  
With my hubby



Picture, picture with our Christmas Wish List!!
 
Gift from my Angel: Jenny.. a lovely fuchsia dress.. I love it!


 Our Regional Head finally announced the Star of the Night at the end of the party. And the Star of the Night goes to... me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...