Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sorry Bhi-mine..

Since the first time I got mad with you because of a missed call from an unknown number, my heart has been filled with doubts about the love you have for me. The trust and confidence I have used to feel was shaken by my jealousy, insecurities and doubts. How many times I have cried because of not believing in you, thinking that you’re not happy with me anymore.

But then, last night, I prayed to God to give me the peace of mind I’ve been longing for. The wrong thoughts have been bothering me for so many nights, making me see your flaws rather than your efforts. I asked God many times why I fell in love with you.

Today, God gave me the answers to prove how He truly loves me for having you in my life. With my sincere prayer, he granted me the peace of mind and emotional security I have been looking for.God helped me to discover that all the accusations and assumptions I have for you were all wrong. I am very sorry for the pain that you felt because of my bad attitude, for being so paranoid with our relationship. I have questioned your love for me many times, but still you’ve been patient with my behavior. I should not have accused you, but rather should have trusted you. I should have believed in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...