Monday, December 20, 2010

My Girl Lollipop!

My girl Lollipop, you make my heart go giddy up,
You are as sweet as candy, you are my sugar dandy,
Oh, oh, my girl lollipop, never ever leave me,
Because it would grieve me, my heart told me so.

I love you, I love you, I love you so,
And I don't want you to know,
I need you, I need you, I need you so,
But I'll never let you go.
(Lyrics by Millie Small)

After my Mom told me of how desperate Celine was when she saw her playmates licked their lollipop, I finally let her try the lollipop we got from Seanshine's First birthday party. I was anxious at first that she might get choke but it's so amusing to see her lick it just like a three-year old little girl. At thirteen months, it was her first time to have a lollipop. She's the sweetest baby girl lollipop I've ever known!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...