Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My 29th Birthday


 Due to busy schedule I was not able to post something for my birthday last September 14. I turned 29, getting close to 30- it made me feel like I’m getting old!  I thank God for giving me another year to cherish and live for. My life has not been that easy but I am glad that I still stand whatever trials I faced. It’s been 3 years since I became a wife, and two years since I became a mom. My life has become more meaningful since the day I gave birth to my child. I value myself more now since I know that nobody could replace my role as a mom to my child.


That early morning my husband surprised me with a birthday card and chocolates. I am thankful that he is consistent of being sweet. I don’t really have big celebrations on my birthdays. A simple dinner with my family is a big thing for me, but that thing was impossible that day since my in-laws visited us in our home. 


I was also touched with my officemates thoughtfulness- a sweet chocolate cake made my day also special.

But what really melted my heart is hearing my daughter for the first time greeting me a happy birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pregnancy Story (How I Overcome My Recurrent Miscarriages)

Becoming pregnant is indeed a blessing from God. To know that you will be God’s instrument in giving a life to a little bundle of joy i...